Saturday, March 15, 2008

Photo Jo Jo Photo Time Capsule

i love this website that sends you old photos from your flickr account. since i've been on flickr for over 2 years now and have over 13,000 photos uploaded, it's kinda cool to see what i was up to a year ago!

once or twice a month, photo jo jo sends me an email with a selection of my most interesting photos from one year ago. this is what they sent me for the date range of March 9th - March 23rd, 2007!

day 7 'i put a spell on you'

day 8 'glamour shot'

day 9 'here comes the sun'

day 10 'orange cap'

day 11 'red'

crazy fun, eh?! i love it! it's always a surprise!
you can even 'talk to the future' by leaving yourself a note that will show up in my capsule one year from today! oh boy! :)
this is what i left from myself....
wow. these are some of the first photos from your 365 project. a year ago today, i was starting a new budding relationship with myself and my camera. go you! for finishing the project and coming so far with your photography!
i love you!
~julie

i'm such a dork. ;)

2 comments:

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

I signed up for that awhile back too! Fun times!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.