Sunday, December 30, 2007

day 303 'thirteen things'


1. every piece of furniture in my room was found on the streets of nyc, except for my comfy cozy queen-sized bed…I bought that and it’s paid in full.

2. i have had my nose pierced for 11 years.

3. i’m mostly german, part french, a quarter Italian and some luxemburg.

4. i know exactly what I want in a relationship and a partner and I will not settle for less. i don’t need a man to complete me. i am already complete.

5. i know that happiness is a choice. I make the choice daily to make the best of every situation and to be grateful for what I have. some days are better than others, of course.

6. I take full responsibility for everything in my life. If I don’t like what I see, I know that all I need to do is reframe my thoughts, attitudes and beliefs to create the reality I desire.

7. i sucked my thumb until I was 6…my parents put hot sauce on my thumb to get me to stop. that worked like a charm.

8. i love pickles! my parents used to wrap up a gallon jar for every holiday including valentine's day, easter and christmas.

9. i see or hear the number 22 or 222 everywhere in the most odd and unusual ways. It also happens to be the time of my birth. 2:22pm

10. i have lived in nyc for nearly 6 years and out of those 6 years I have only been employed by a company for 6 months. everything has been self-generated.

11. i have really bad spider veins all over my legs and have been self-conscious of them my entire life. i started to get them at age 9. they are hereditary.

12. when I was 21, I was arrested, spent the night in jail, wore an orange jumpsuit in front of my dad and a judge before i was released. but i was never convicted.

13. i was born and raised in iowa, but I have lived in :
florance, italy
london, england
seattle, washington
canadensis, pennsylvania
manhattan and
brooklyn

No comments: