Wednesday, December 5, 2007

day 278 'out with savi'


i took savannah to knit new york this afternoon to find some more yarn to complete her scarf that i had started for her over two years ago (good grief!)

we had so much fun in this cute downtown shop. we both learned for the first time how to roll up a ball of yarn on the yarn feeder. and i taught her how to do a few stitches on her scarf. she did really well. i was impressed.

here she is holding up her scarf. she looked at this picture and said that she was staring at the flower on the table. i told her to look at the camera next time. like that wasn't obvious. but she's got her own thing going on. she cracks me up!

i think her looking away makes me like this shot even more!


today was also my sister's 21st birthday! she's coming to nyc in the spring! yay!
H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y
K R I S T E N !!!

No comments: