Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Photogamer #7 WINNER for 100 steps!

I WON! I WON! I WON!

This is the first time I have participated in the Photogamer Challenge and I WON for the category, 100 steps! Yeah, baby! I'm a LUCKY girl!

Here is the background on this photo: I started at the door of Met Food. I walked around till my 100th step and snapped this shot looking down the aisle with wandering woman at the end of it. She caught me taking her picture and says to me real grouchy like, "this isn't a photobooth." I chuckled because that was the photogamer bonus, an old school photobooth! Well, I didn't get the bonus, but some old woman at Met Food sure felt like I was forcing her into one! HA!

And I also want to give a big shout out to Rob Boudon for helping me create this merged photo in Photoshop! What can I say, I'm still learning!

PS
This photo has a geotag! Meaning, you can see where I took this picture on a map! Another awesome feature from flickr! Just look to the right side of the photo and you will see "Taken in New York, New York (map)" Click on map and it brings up the exact location on a map! Pretty cool, eh?!

2 comments:

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

Congrats again Julie! You kick ass! Love you and miss you!

Julie said...

Thanks darling! You are the best! Right back atcha!