Saturday, March 31, 2007

"Don't worry....be happy."


This is the photo I submitted for the NYC EYES section of the NY PRESS. This weekly photo section asks for "quirky, funny, original, offbeat images of NYC" by "the hottest new photographers in the city."" I knew this would be the right fit, and it was! I had been keeping an eye on NYC EYES for the past 6 weeks to see what kind of images made it. And this past Wednesday, MINE happened to be published! They didn't even tell me! I submitted it about a week and a half ago and I just opened up the newspaper and it was there! I have to admit, I was very excited! This is the second NY newspaper I have been published in this year.

2 comments:

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

That's awesome Julie!! Congratulations! That's a great photo.

Julie said...

Thanks Kristi! And CONGRATS to you for buying a house! I've been meaning to write you back..... =)