Friday, February 1, 2008

day 336 'browlicious'


one of my new years resolutions was to get a self-care treatment every other week. so far it's been a 30-minute chair massage, a 15-minute deep tissue massage and tonight it was getting my brows done.

i've only ever gotten them professionally done maybe twice. i went to this really great spa on court street and the woman who worked on them was named Sicily. (it's funny i keep meeting people with names that are cities or regions~my bank teller's name was Geneva)

anyhoo, Sicily was awesome! she walked me through the whole process and told me exactly what she was going to do. and i loved her the most when she said it was her mission to not rob me of all my brow hairs (my words, not hers, but you get the idea.) that making them overly thin is just not attractive. i've always been nervous about that.

and she even said both brows should not look exactly the same or they will look fake...that each brow is different and has their own character and you should allow for that. she won me over with her sweetness and carefulness. i'll definitely be going back. and the treatment was only $15.

No comments: