Tuesday, September 25, 2007

day 207 'my panda eyes'


woke up
showered
worked 10 to 3
bank
vegetable market
home
i was on my way to do my laundry when....Oprah was just about to start. so i waited a few minutes to see what it was....and of course when that happens i always get sucked in and my chores take a back seat. so of course when todays subject was SEX i couldn't leave the room till commercials and that would be far too long to run my loads over to the laundromat. so i ate some fresh pre-cut papaya and watched the entire show. pretty good stuff, that Oprah. she's on to something.
then...
i did 3 loads of laundry
took a shower cuz i sweat a lot... it was HOT here...91 degrees!!! what?!?!?
went back to work 7 to midnight
cooked talipia and roasted veggies.
had cinnamon roll ben & jerry's for dessert...my new fav!
watched the biggest loser which totally inspires me to work out (funny...i'm actually doing that in the AM) i love that show!
played with viva till she passed out at 11...edited photos till midnight.
home
still
quiet
good
happy
zonked

No comments: